About the Job
Love to travel, make your own schedule and meet new people? I-Deal Optics, a leading supplier of prescription eyeglass frames to the value segment of the eyewear market, is currently seeking a Sales Representative for our Northridge, CA-based territory. The company delivers a combination of innovation and quality at the best prices possible across a broad portfolio of products consisting of nine brands and over six hundred styles. We are seeking a dynamic individual who is highly skilled in prospecting and building deep customer relationships. I-deal enjoys a reputation for world class service and is planning to expand its distribution within this territory, rich in Eye Care Professionals (Ophthalmologists, Optometrists and Opticians).
As a remote worker, the Sales Representative will be responsible for growing existing accounts, establishing, and developing new accounts to achieve targeted objectives. This will result in unlimited earnings! The position will require strong time management and a sector system, great relationship building skills, reliable transportation, and the ability to manage your territory to continue our record growth. Industry experience is preferred but can be taught to an experienced Rep. Join our fun and easy-going culture with a manager who will cheer you on to success.
- Proven ability and drive to meet and exceed company objectives
- Prospecting and cold calling experience
- CRM (EyeRep) usage required
- Organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and listening skills to understand and meet customer's needs
- Ability to present fashion eyewear and the value of the collections
- Ability to develop new and existing accounts through strong relationships and partnerships
- Energetic and positive attitude with the ability to be on the road 3- 5 days week
- Possible overnights, as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to carry and lift sample bags weighing up to 40 pounds.
Education and Experience
- Outside sales experience; with a proven track record
- Knowledge in the optical industry (including Opticians looking for a great change), frame knowledge a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
I-Deal Optics offers a competitive compensation package, benefits including expense reimbursement program and more.
Att: Hiring Manager
1290 Maplelawn Troy, MI 48084